Appendix: Installilng Qt SDK¶
You can download the Qt SDK installer from following url:
- Click on “Go open source” link. It is at almost the bottom of the page.
- Click on “Accept” link.
- Click on “Download” link.
Then, you’ll get qt-unified-windows-x86-3.0.2-online.exe (Maybe the version number is different).
Now, launch the installer by double-clicking.
- In Figure 5, click on “Next” button. If you are connecting internet where you need proxy setting, Please press “Setting” button before you proceed, to setup proxy setting.
- In Figure 6, click on “Skip” button. If you already have Qt account, or want to create a new Qt Account, You can fill in “Login” or “Sign-up” form.
- In Figure 7, click on “Next” button. Downloading meta data about files to install will start. This will take some time.
- In Figure 8, enter the directory where you want to install Qt, and click on “Next” button.
- In Figure 9, check on Qt / Qt 5.5 / msvc2013 64-bit, and click on “Next” button.
- In Figure 10, read the license, check on “I have read and agree to the terms contained in the license agreements”, and click on “Next” button.
- In Figure 11, click on “Next” button.
- In Figure 12, click on “Install” button.