Create or update the translation file (*.ts) for the solver you want to prepare translation.
- Select [Option] –> [Create/Update Translation Files] in iRIC GUI menu. Refer to Figure 1.
- Click the next button on the dialog in Figure 2.
- Select Solver and Languages you want to prepare translation on the dialog in Figure 3. Click the Next button.
- Click the Finish button. The path you’ll get translation file (*.ts) is shown on the dialog, as in Figure 4.
<message> <source>Boundary Condition</source> <translation></translation> </message>
<message> <source>Boundary Condition</source> <translation>境界条件</translation> </message>
What you should do is as follows:
- Add translated text between <translation> and </translation>
- Save the file
You can see the translated text in the iRIC software when you restart the iRIC and starts a project for the solver you prepared translation file.